This blog is made for assignment of our corse "New Information Technologies"

Friday, November 17, 2006

What’s the Most Significant Change across the blogosphere?

In this Zahmoo weblog post writen by Andrew Rixon, he shared over at
"What’s the Most Significant Change Across the Blogosphere?"
Over there you can see how Andrew is requesting from other webloggers
some input to explore the Most Significant Change across the blogosphere.

He asked webloggers to answer the following two questions:
a. Describe a story that epitomises the most significant change that has resulted
from your blogging.
b. Why was this story significant for you?

And here you can see other 19 people's opinion.

Then, what’s the most significant change that has resulted from my blogging?

Well,,, I started blogging in September 2004 and for me, it has changed my daily practice. When I did not do blog, I even did not have interests in doing internet but after knowing about blog, it helped to communicate with others and how deal with them when I am in “cyberworld” I started to be interested in writing, sharing my opinions with others and posting photos. Also blog gave the chance to make friends, so I have made some friends and have been able to keep friendships through blogging.
Now I almost everyday check my blog before checking e-mails. And maybe blogging got a part of my life.

Now what’s your Most Significant Change from your own weblogging?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home